Our Favorite Long Distance Relationship Open When Letter Topics
We have all heard the saying “absence makes the heart grow fonder” but anyone that has been in a long distance relationship knows it’s never easy or fun to be apart for extended periods of time! Staying connected through playful notes, private thoughts, silly jokes, and fun memories can help make the distance seem closer while the heart grows fonder.
I don’t think anyone would argue that staying connected is the key to any long distance relationship. That is why Open When Letters are the best gift for your relationship. They let your partner know that they are always close to your heart. Here are some of our favorite long distance topics!
- You Get this From Me
- You Miss Me
- It’s Been a Hard Day
- You Want a Reminder of How I Feel About Us
- You Want a Reminder of How I Feel About You
- We’ve Had a Fight
- You Want to Read One of My Favorite ” Us” Memories
- You Want to Learn My 3 Favorite Things About You
- You Can’t Get Me and You Really Need to Hear My Voice
- You’re Lonely
- You Can’t Sleep
- You Don’t Feel Well
- For Your Eyes Only
- Shhh…It’s a Surprise
- You Need to Laugh
- Someone Has Irritated You
- You’re a Little Stressed and Need a Break
- You’ve Had a Great Day
- You Want to Know I Stand Beside You Always
- You’re On Your Way Home to Me
The best part of Open When Letters is that they aren’t about money but the time and thought you put into them. And don’t forget to be creative! Add photos, make up funny inside jokes, use inspirational quotes, create YouTube videos, add the words of your favorite song…ideas are limitless and personal to your relationship. Now get started on your Long Distance Open When gift and have fun!!